Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Flower Business

I can't stop myself talking about flowers lately because it took so much of my time just thinking about it. I don't know. There is a lot of ideas coming in my mind about it. I am thinking of how about if i will make it as a career...i mean include it in our business. Flower arranging is fun and i am sure I will earn money, i just really have to do it. For many nights I think about it and I came to a conclusion that its good to make it serious. I can make it I know coz I am very good at it.

With that, I talk to Chris and to my husband that we will make it as part of our business but unfortunately, they did not permit it. Anyway, I will still continue doing it...i mean slowly i will going to establish flower business. (My husband is beside me and he can read what I am writing and he made a comment that it doesn't mean they are not accepting it, it's just that our business license is not for flowers) okey, explaination accepted. Well, definitely i will have a flower business and just watch about it.

No comments: